Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Skills

      First of all, let me tell you what skills mean to me. Skill is an ability to perform something better than someone else and it can  be physically and mentally. Since I was young I have been said that I am not a very talkative person ( my mom). However I never paid attention to that quote since I moved in Houston where I realize that was not true at all because I am the kind of guy that talks when I want to be heard or do something when  it has to be done. With that said, I want to describe you my skills and all of them are related to my entire life.
      Since young I have been  traveling worldwide. I was born in Spain, Zaragoza a province of Aragon where I lived all my childhood. Living in Spain made me realized that communication is the key of everything and without that we are not anything. One of my favorite skill is listening to people problems and try to help them as well. Speaking different languages is also very good for me because I am able to speak Spanish, French, and English. And also I am very open minded person and that makes me get too friendly with different people like race, religion, and culture. It is really easy to talk to me because I can have conversations about different topics thank to my hobby to read books.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvm2VosPYmo

1 comment: